Our newly redesigned Pavilion Room is available for small private events!
Call us to discuss the details!
The Pavilion Room is Trio’s second dining room for the restaurant and private events. Our large, open room is a colorful space with comfortable seating. The carpeted room features a built-in bar / beverage area and two private restrooms. Custom artwork featuring local artists gives the room unique appeal.
Trio’s Pavilion Room currently accommodates a maximum of 64 people for a seated function.
Room Use Fees
- up to 49 people: $100
- 50+: $150
- Tablecloths and napkins – black linen
- Assorted banquet tables: 60-inch rounds, 8-foot tables, 6-foot tables
- Tall cocktail tables
- Votive candles and round mirrors if desired for decoration
- 55-inch smart TV on AV cart with HDMI connections for laptops and devices
- Sound system compatible with your mobile device via cord connections
How to book a date and what if I cancel?
There is a $100 deposit to reserve the Pavilion Room which will be applied to the final bill. The deposit is refundable with 30 days’ notice.
Cancellations made the week of the event will incur a charge of $50 for each scheduled staff member plus the room fee
Every party menu is based on our monthly restaurant fare, the size of your group, and the production schedule of our kitchen. Please visit with one of our managers to discuss the specifics of your event. We’ve got the perfect recipe for your event success!
The following points are some basic menu guidelines to help you begin to plan for your group:
- Groups of 20 or fewer may order directly from our restaurant menu. You may also pre-select your favorite items to create a custom bill of fare for your group. We will print an attractive menu for you. A la carte prices apply.
- If your group is more than 20 we will work with you to plan a special menu for your group.
- Pre-selected entrees with a confirmed number for each entrée ARE REQUIRED for most groups larger than 30. Custom menus are designed for a party of this size based on the menu offered during the month of your event.
- Entree buffets are available for certain dinner events.
Buffet table attendants are required for all buffet events. Attendant fees will be included in the service charges on your final bill. Fees vary depending on the particulars of your event–we will give you a complete quote after we discuss the finer details.
Monday—Wednesday Dinner events: $500.00 minimum food and beverage
Thursday, Friday & Saturday Dinner: $1000.00 minimum food and beverage
Monday—Saturday Lunch: $250.00 minimum food and beverage
Afternoon hors d’oeuvres buffet events: $400 minimum food and non-alcoholic beverage purchase.
Evening hors d’oeuvres buffets are the same as Dinner minimums
Buffets: The same minimums apply for meal and cocktail hors d’oeuvres for events during our lunch and dinner service hours.
Afternoon events (2:00 -5:00 p.m.) have a $400.00 minimum food purchase.
PAVILION ROOM FAQ’S
IS THERE A ROOM FEE?
Yes, we charge a nominal fee to use our Pavilion Room.
Up to 49: $100.00 50+: 150.00
IS THERE A DEPOSIT?
Yes. To secure a date in the Pavilion Room we collect a $100 deposit (down payment). The $100 is deducted from the final total on your event invoice at the end of your party.
IS THERE A MINIMUM PURCHASE?
· Monday—Wednesday Dinner events: $500.00 minimum food and beverage
· Thursday, Friday & Saturday Dinner: $1000.00 minimum food and beverage
· Monday—Saturday Lunch: $250.00 minimum food and beverage
· Afternoon hors d’oeuvres buffet events: $400 minimum food and non-alcoholic beverage purchase.
· Evening hors d’oeuvres buffets are the same as Dinner minimums
WHAT IS THE PRICE RANGE FOR LUNCH & DINNER & COCKTAIL PARTIES?
Including menu, service charges, room fee, and sales tax average costs are:
Lunch: $30-$35 per person Dinner: $48-$65 per person Cocktail Parties: $24-$30 per person
Costs are based on an average that we see as the bottom line for the typical party hosted in our private room excluding alcoholic beverages.
WHAT ARE THE SERVICE CHARGES?
Service charges are based on percentages of the total sales of your party before taxes.
We staff the Pavilion Room independently from the restaurant. That means that your servers are only working for you. Each of our waiters is guaranteed a minimum of $100 for a lunch event and $120 for a dinner event. If 20% of your party’s total sales does not equal $100 at lunch or $120 at dinner then we will automatically increase the service charge to meet those minimums.
Events that additional staff such as culinary/chefs, bussers, additional bartenders, etc. will incur additional service charges to cover staff members as necessary. See “additional labor charges” below.
WHAT IS THE 5% SERVICE CHARGE?
This charge is added only to cocktail and buffet-style parties to cover our additional linen expenses and buffet equipment usage.
WHAT ARE ADDITIONAL LABOR CHARGES?
Many events require additional non-waiter personnel. These individuals are additional floor staff or our culinary professionals who are assigned only to your party. These staff are included in the service charge calculations.
WHY IS THERE A BARTENDER CHARGE IF I HAVE A WAITER?
We include a bartender charge if you are having a cash bar or a larger party that requires additional staff to do extensive set-up and/or offer non-stop service at the bar.
CAN WE GET SEPARATE CHECKS?
We are not able to separate checks in the private dining room. Our questions & challenges: Who is responsible for the room fee & service charges? Would you like those divided equally among each guest or each ticket? Are all the guests aware of the room fee & service charges? Are you prepared to wait while the separate checks are tallied?
Even with computers 15 tickets can take a while. The only way we are able to offer separate checks is to evenly divide the final bill among the forms of payment.
WHAT TIME DOES MY PARTY END?
We allow 2-3 hours for Lunch events and 3 hours for Dinner events and cocktail parties.
Our Lunch kitchen closes at 2:00 p.m. Dinner service ends at 9:00 p.m.