Weddings, Business, & Social Catering
Trio’s has been pleasing many distinguished regular guests in our fine-dining, casually elegant restaurant and delighting countless others outside the restaurant with our catering business since 1986. Our professional staff provides a diverse array of menu selections and services including:
- Our own PAVILION ROOM, a private dining room which will seat up to 80 guests
- A diverse menu with an emphasis on “global” foods and delicious appetizers
- A professional staff with a knowledge of food and wine and a desire to create unique special events
- Access to out-of-state resources for special rental equipment, linens, and party decor
- Familiarity with event locations including Pavilion in the Park, Trapnall Hall, the Donaghey Hall at the Main Branch of the Central Arkansas Library, The River Market, The Woman’s City Club / Junior League of Little Rock, and many more
- Local resources for florists, wedding cake bakers, photographers, and music
Pavilion In The Park
The Atrium of pavilion in the Park is an ideal location for so many kinds of social events! Wedding receptions, wedding ceremony with reception, large rehearsal dinners, corporate events, holiday parties, fundraisers…you name it. The Atrium is available after 6:00 p.m. on Saturday evenings. Weeknight events are booked on a case-by-case basis depending on the nature of the event.
The rental / use fee for the Atrium is $1,800. Call Trio’s for available dates and booking information.
Each event that Trio’s caters is considered on an individual basis. For most occasions our services and costs encompass food, rentals (plates, serving dishes & chafing dishes for buffets, tables, linens, chairs, glassware, utensils, etc.), and staff. For example, our average cost per wedding with an hors d’oeuvres menu in Pavilion in the Park averages about $40 – $45 per person. However, depending on the location and menu items served, it is possible for some weddings to fall under $25 per person and others to exceed $45 per person. Other social and business events fall in a similar range.
Dinner event costs vary according to menu and service style. Simple buffet suppers can range from $15 – $25 per person with delivery to $40 and up when more rental equipment and staff are required. Four course dinners range from $45 – $80 per person depending on menu, location, and style of service (buffet or plated).
A phone call to check availability is the first step towards booking Trio’s for catering. It is our practice to book only one or two staffed events on a given day; however, we occasionally book more during the busy holiday season and during the year if timing and staffing permit.
The second step is a meeting with our catering coordinator to discuss the details of the event. At that time, location and menu are discussed, and information is gathered to prepare a detailed proposal.